Somtimes I ponder over the decisions I make. It's too late to regret, too late to change anything. But, I just can't help wondering how things might be if I had made another choice.
Oh well. It has been a stressful week and a half! Arghh. Am having fun writing letters to vic-ki and edwyna=D and speaking about dear edwyna, she composed this poem! Is it specially for me? hahaha I forgot to ask. anyway Im going to post it here with her permission=D
Poem by Edwyna Ong (no title)
Friends will always be there for you
Friends will lift your every frown
Friends will be there to comfort you
Whenever you are down.
Good friends are very understanding
Forgiving you for all you have done
They are caring and always sharing
Good friends, do you have one?
Friends are there to share your troubles
Stick with you through thick and thin
Friends can be of different characters
But still can be as close as kin.
and here's one haiku she wrote
Leaves rustling softly
Beds of red yellow orange
Autumm is here.
quoting elaine: WAHH. Pro junior. Omg. =D nt bad. You3 qian2 tu2. Haha. Pretty smart and lovable!
yep that pretty sums up edwyna=D
Oh well. It has been a stressful week and a half! Arghh. Am having fun writing letters to vic-ki and edwyna=D and speaking about dear edwyna, she composed this poem! Is it specially for me? hahaha I forgot to ask. anyway Im going to post it here with her permission=D
Poem by Edwyna Ong (no title)
Friends will always be there for you
Friends will lift your every frown
Friends will be there to comfort you
Whenever you are down.
Good friends are very understanding
Forgiving you for all you have done
They are caring and always sharing
Good friends, do you have one?
Friends are there to share your troubles
Stick with you through thick and thin
Friends can be of different characters
But still can be as close as kin.
and here's one haiku she wrote
Leaves rustling softly
Beds of red yellow orange
Autumm is here.
quoting elaine: WAHH. Pro junior. Omg. =D nt bad. You3 qian2 tu2. Haha. Pretty smart and lovable!
yep that pretty sums up edwyna=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home